What items can be donated?
Below are the items that we can and cannot accept. All items must be in good, resalable condition, and Habitat for Humanity ReStore reserves the right to refuse any item. If you don’t see an item on either list, or have a donation question, please call our Donation Hotline at (407) 215-2000. Please also know that occasionally the ReStore cannot accept certain items due to a large inventory on hand.
- All appliances excluding dishwashers (includes Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Range Hoods, Microwaves, etc.)
- Must be ten years old or newer and in good working condition
- All furniture in good condition
- All furniture should be without stains, rips, pet hair, peeling, or damage. We do not accept: desks, armoires, older model TVs, mattresses nor box springs.
- Windows must be double paned and in the frame
- Residential electric items only
- Complete sets of door hardware, hinges, etc.
- Any quantity of nails, screws, fasteners, hangers, connectors, etc.
- Light covers, sockets, light bulbs, etc.
- Door locks and deadbolts must have keys.
Boxes of nails, screws, fasteners, hangers, connectors, etc.
- Stainless steel and porcelain kitchen sinks
- Pedestal and drop-in bathroom sinks
- Fiberglass bathtubs with no cracks
- Standard Metal Tubs
- Miscellaneous plumbing hardware, faucets, drains. Faucets and showerheads (Only if new and in box)
- No chips, cracks, rust or water damage
Cabinets & Countertops
- Cabinets must have all doors and drawers
- Must have no structural or water damage
- Vanities & Countertops – stone, marble, formica (if in good shape)
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Architectural Items
- Stained and leaded glass windows
- Shingles, New Insulation, New Fencing
- Carpet Remnants must be unused.
- Area Rugs must be free from visible wear, tear, stains or animal smells
- Carpet Padding with no visible stains or animal smells (must be unused)
- Hardwood Flooring, must be new and in box.
- Vinyl and Ceramic Tile, no chipped or broken pieces accepted, must be new and in box.
- All lumber must be free of all nails and screws
- All lumber with no warping.
- Sheetgoods (particle board, paneling, plywood) must be at least half sheets with no damage
- Trim and molding
- Pre-hung or slabs
- Exterior or interior
- Storm Doors
- Sliding Glass Patio Doors (in frame)
- No rotted wood, broken glass
- Quarts, gallons and 5-gallon buckets of latex paint only
- No rust on cans
- Home décor and knick-knacks
- Dishes and cookware
- Wall art
- Window AC units in working order
- Hand and power tools (in good working condition)
- Brick or glass block
- Stone pavers
- Solid surface countertops
- Holiday items
No thank you!
- Mattresses or Box Springs
- No Desks
- No Tube Type TVs
- No TV Armoires
- No Clothing, Books, Shoes, Purses, Toys
- No Exercise Equipment