We are a drug-free workplace. Criminal back ground check and driver's license screening may be required for some positions. Habitat for Humanity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only responses with resumes will be considered. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No walks ins or phone calls.
Volunteer Coordinator- Part time non exempt
The volunteer coordinator will be crossed trained as a back up cashier as well. Cash handling experience is preferred.
Mon 10:00 -5:30, Wed 10:00-5:00 and Saturday 10:00-5:00.
Responsible for providing volunteer coordination within the ReStore. Conducts volunteer orientation sessions, coordinates volunteer schedules and tasks and ensures all current necessary documents are on file. Reports data and information to the appropriate agencies and individuals. Oversees input of volunteer data into the affiliate database. The ReStore Volunteer Coordinator promotes volunteerism and assists the affiliate Volunteer Coordinator as needed. Must be able to express the Habitat for Humanity mission.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, among others.
• Demonstrated capability to conduct one's self in a calm and professional demeanor when dealing with volunteers, co-workers, and the public
• Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
• Have the ability to assign tasks and follow up through completion
• Organized and able to handle multiple functions simultaneously
• Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with unexpected changes
• Ability to work productively in a demanding environment with frequent interruptions
Required Education & Training
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Prior volunteer experience and cash handling experience. Apply Restorejobs@habitat-sa.org. Only those with a resume will be considered. No walk-ins or phone calls please.
Cashier/Data Entry/Admin - Full-time non exempt
Monday through Thursday 9:30 - 7:15.
The Cashier is responsible for the processing and accepting of payments for purchase of items, answering general questions about the store and merchandise, welcoming customers to the store, assisting customers and answering the phones, data entry and administrative duties.
This position requires 2 or more years cash handling experience with intermediate computer skills. You must be very organized, attention to detail and have the ability to multi -task. Excellent customer service is required.
Apply at Restorejobs@habitat-sa.org (please specify full time cashier in your response). No phone calls or walks ins please.