Make a tax-deductible donation to Habitat for Humanity in honor of a friend or loved one. Donations provide building materials, supplies and support for families who are in need of decent, affordable homes.
Habitat for Humanity Seminole Apopka takes special care of gifts given in honor of or in memory of loved ones. By making such a gift you are not only memorializing or honoring those who deserve recognition, you are investing in a vital Central Florida Asset asset.
- Gifts in honor are usually made to provide special recognition for a family member, friend or colleague particularly for his or her birthday, wedding, anniversary or volunteer service.
- Gifts in memory are made to recognize someone dear to the donor who has passed away and to celebrate his or her life.
The perfect gift For any occasion:
- In honor of someone special.
- In memory of a loved one.
- Special occasion or celebration.
- Holiday or birthday gift.
Include a note when you mail in your donation explaining that this gift is in honor of or in memory of someone. Also, please include any recipient information if you want us to send a card notifying him/her of the donation.
Donations may be mailed to:
Habitat for Humanity Seminole Apopka
PO BOX 181010
Casselberry, FL 32718
You may also make an online donation through the link below. In the "Instruction" box, please explain whom this gift is in honor or memory of, also include any receipt information if you want us to send a card notifying him or her.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR HABITAT FOR HUMANITY OF SEMINOLE COUNTY & GREATER APOPKA, FLORIDA INC. A FLORIDA NONPROFIT CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. CH5160), INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THE WEBSITE FOR THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE & CONSUMER SERVICES – WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM