Hotel Savings Card FAQ
(No Activation Fee)
What are Hotel Cash Credits?
Our Hotel Savings Card “Cash Credits” are a cash currency that serve as a form of payment that allow users to buy down the cost of their hotel or resort bookings and car rentals and attractions. Your customer can use the cash credits at:
- Over 1,000,000 Hotels and Resorts worldwide including Name Brands like Hilton, Marriott, Ritz Carlton, Holiday inn, Hyatt, Hampton, Ramada, Four Seasons, Starwood and many many more.
- Car rentals from all the major brands like Avis, Alamo, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, National, Thrifty, and more.
- Thousands of attractions and destination activities.
How do I use my savings code?
Activate your travel savings code to create an account. Search 1,000,000 properties around the world. Savings are displayed with each search result. Results with the greatest savings are displayed first. Place your reservation and the amount that you save will be deducted from your Savings Bank Balance.
Do I have to use my savings code on one reservation?
No. The travel savings program is flexible and permits you to use your entire Savings Bank Balance on a single or multiple reservations until your Savings Bank Balance is empty. The amount that you may apply to each reservation is determined by the parameters of your search and the savings available through the hotels and resorts that you choose.
Can I use the entire amount of my savings towards my reservation?
Can I combine multiple codes for additional savings?
No, you are only eligible for one savings card per user account.
Is there a minimum stay required?
No. There is no minimum stay required. You can stay for a minimum of 1 night or the maximum nights allowed for that hotel.
What hotels and resorts are available in the savings program?
With over 1,000,000 properties available through the savings program, you will find familiar brands and hotels around the world.
Can I change or cancel my reservation? In my reservation refundable?
Reservations booked on the website cannot be changed or modified once booked, but may be Cancelled per the terms and conditions. Cancellation policies will vary depending on the hotel or resort you selected. Cancelled reservations may incur a cancellation fee.
Can I give my savings code to a friend or family member?
Yes. A non-activated savings code is fully transferable. Once activated, a savings code cannot be transferred and personal information cannot be changed. The person activating the savings code must be the person traveling or using the service.
Restaurant Savings Card FAQ
($7.95 Activation Fee)
What is Dining Guru?
Dining Guru is powered by Dining Advantage®. Dining Advantage® features over 100,000 offers, including 2-for-1 and up-to-50% off discounts, all backed by the power of Entertainment®. Choose from a broad selection of deals across all dining categories and cuisines, from local favorites and popular national chains!
How do I redeem an offer?
1. Register your gift code and create your account.
2. Browse restaurants based upon location or other criteria
3. To review the vouchers available from a business, select View Offers
4. To claim an offer, Select the offer, review the terms of the offer, and confirm that you wish to proceed
5. The Estimated Savings will be deducted from your available credit and the offer placed into your Wallet
6. Redemption is simple and convenient: either present your phone or a printable coupon to receive the discount.