Team Build Days are a unique opportunity for corporations and organizations to “give back” and help build the home of a hardworking Habitat family, while also building a stronger, more connected work team.
In addition, joining us to build as a team helps advance a shared vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live. In fact, it brings that vision right here to our Seminole-Apopka community. We can’t think of a better win-win for any local organization!
A Small Investment for Big Rewards!
- Learn to communicate more effectively.
- Get to know one another better in an informal setting.
- Have senior management build alongside employees.
- Inspire a more inclusive culture.
- Change the lives of families in need by enabling them to purchase affordable homes.
- Promote good citizenship within your company and in the larger community.
- Make a lasting, positive impact on the local community.
How do Team Build Days benefit your corporation?
- Construction site made exclusive to your group
- Recognition on Habitat Seminole-Apopka social media platforms
- Company name and web link on Habitat Seminole-Apopka Team Build page.
- Spotlight & company photo in Habitat Seminole-Apopka e-newsletter.
- Group photo(s) and lunch.
- Certificate of Appreciation for your office
- Invitation to the Home Dedication Ceremony.
- Building brighter futures together!
How does Team Build work?
- For YOUR $4,000 donation, WE will host your group of 10-12 people at one of our construction sites.
- Team Builds begin promptly at 8:00 am and end by 2:00 p.m.
- Teams are welcomed by Habitat’s Chief Development Officer and a site supervisor, who will also instruct your team in safety, teach any necessary skills, and assign tasks. At lunchtime, team members can share about tasks accomplished, skills learned, and other observations, before returning to work.
- We provide all the tools, materials, training, and lunch – you provide a tax-deductible donation and the helping hands!
- Corporate volunteering will challenge your team members to communicate and work together to achieve a tangible outcome.
- Employees return to the workplace motivated, connected, and inspired.
For more information contact Debbie Leon, Chief Development Officer at [email protected] or call (407) 696-5855 ext 2306